Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage descent amount of incoming calls.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Take the extra mile to engage customers.
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and QuickBooks.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Associate (Preferred).